Full Speed Internet Broadband Connection v3.3
Just download ….. run ….. click the Boost button ….. and you will have 5 X faster Internet forever!
You won’t believe how fast your high speed Internet Broadband can go Windows and Internet Browsers are not optimally configured for today’s high speed Internet which is stopping you getting the Full Speed™ and performance from your Broadband!
Get faster Internet speed and the best performance from your Broadband by applying Full Speed™
1. Overall faster high speed Internet
2. Faster download speeds
3. Faster web site browsing
4. Improve Internet and Intranet performance
5. Quicker download times
6. Smoother streaming music and movies
7. Faster download for songs and video
8. Faster performance with email
9. Faster loading Web graphics
10. Faster loading Web pages
11. Faster Internet Explorer
12. Speed test for Web site browsing
13. Speed test for general data transfer
14. Works for businesses or home users
15. Improved VPN and WAN performance
16. Increased peak download speed
17. More consistent data transfer
18. Better data flow efficiency
19. Fewer corrupt downloads
20. Works over networks
21. Works with all ADSL/DSL modems and routers
22. Works over wireless
23. Smoother surfing
* Tested on all Broadband technologies *
“Full Speed™ is guaranteed to improve your machine’s performance on the Web.”
What’s new in v3.3?
1. All the data download and Web speed tests, including 3rd Party independent online speed tests built in.
2. Even easier to use straight from installation
3. Pro Boost button for 1Mb and above broadband users
4. More accurate auto’ optimization for PPPoA or PPPoE
5. Better installer procedure
6. Further enhanced booster settings
7. New Mozilla Firefox instant boost and tests
8. New and instant Browser speed boost, tests and progress
9. Even easier to read and follow when running for the first time
10. New Refresh button action to ensure no temporary files or cached files are used when refreshing a Web page during the Web speed tests.
How does Full Speed™ work?
By default all Windows Operating Systems are configured to work with general and average Internet and network settings to accommodate the data rate capabilities of the communications technologies that existed at the time of
Window’s design. Windows XP is now 6 years old and nowadays the average speed of data on the internet and on networks is far greater than it was even a couple of years ago and so Windows Internet configurations and settings are
out of date and it is the users who are taking the hit in the performance of their machines when online. Even Vista works in the same way as XP.
The default Windows settings and configurations means that anyone with any type of Internet connection will not be receiving the Full Speed™, value or performance of their Internet connection especially with broadband.
Full Speed™’s optimization will instantly configure your Windows Operating System and Browser for optimal high speed internet access and will configure it for the fastest performance possible for your connection.
Full Speed™ automatically addresses more than 50 settings and tweaks them all for the best performance possible.
Full Speed™ also adds/modifies system files and registry entries to get the best performance possible. The combination of all this results in amazing speed increases.
Here are four quick steps to conduct an independent ‘before and after’ speed test:
1. Do an independent online speed test now
2. Install Full Speed™
3. Apply Boost
4. Restart PC and test again with the same software or site.